Jexet Technologies: Technical Tips
Many of our clients have enjoyed our monthly newsletters, which contain valuable insights into the inner workings of computers. We enjoy publishing the topics that our clients find useful, and we have expanded this knowledge outlet through our popular technical tips page.
- September 2014:5 Easy Things You Should Do To Protect Your Business Now
- August 2014: Could Buying A Computer Actually INCREASE Your Cash Flow?
- July 2014: It’s Time To Declare Freedom From Online Identity Theft
- June 2014: The 3 Biggest Problems CEOs Have With Most IT Firms
- May 2014: Don’t Upgrade Your Server Until You Read THIS
- April 2014: 9 Steps To Take Now To Be Certain Your Finances Are Protected Online
- March 2014: Storm Season Is Upon Us… Are You Protected?
- February 2014: We Have 3 Gifts For You This Valentine’s Day To Show You How Much We Love Your Business!
- January 2014: An URGENT Security Warning For Businesses Running Windows XP Or Office 2003
- December 2013: Backing Up Your Server Alone May Still Lead To Data Loss
- November 2013: To Celebrate This Month Of Gratitude, We’re Giving Away… A FREE Disaster Prevention Planning Kit To All Of Our Clients And Friends
- October 2013: 7 Reasons Why Getting Rid Of Windows XP Will Likely Exorcise Hidden Gremlins And Goblins Lurking In Your Computer Network
- September 2013: What You Need To Know About The New Security Breach Notification Laws
- August 12, 2013: Do You Allow Employees To Use Their Own Devices For Work?
- July 2013: How To Declare Freedom From Expensive Software, Hardware And Network Upgrades
- June 2013: Exclusive FREE Report: “What Every Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their Data To Get A FAST, Easy, And Economical Recovery In The Event Of A Disaster”
- May 2013: What Is Cloud Computing And Why Should You Care?
- April 2013: The Single Most Dangerous Assumption Businesses Make About Bank Security That Can Cause Them To Lose ALL Their Money
- March 2013: How To Avoid The Top 4 Budget Busting, Stress-Inducing Mistakes When Moving Your Office
- February 2013: Technology service shouldn’t be like speed dating
- January 2013: Resolutions to boost business in the coming year!
- December 2012: Are You Doomed If Your In-House Computer Expert Quits?
- November 2012: Attention Business Owners Suffering From Spam Overload…
- October 2012: Don’t Let Your Current Computer Guy Scare You Into Spending Thousands Of Potentially Wasted Dollars On That New Upgrade!
- September 2012: If Getting Email Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device WITHOUT Any Downtime Is Critical To Your Business, Read On…
- August 2012: So What’s The Harm In A Little Personal Web Surfing And E-mailing Now And Again At Work?
- July 2012: Declare Freedom From Computer Problems!
- June 2012: Who Else Wants To Save Thousands On New Computer Hardware, Software And IT Support While “Going Green?”
- May 2012: Do You Know What Your Employees Are Doing Online? If You Don’t, You’re At Risk!
- April 2012: Our Technicians Will Show Up On Time And Answer All Of Your Questions In Plain English Or We’ll Pay You!
- March 2012: If your server suddenly crashed and ALL your data was erased, how long would it take before your business was back up and running as usual?
- February 2012: Do You Feel Your Computer Guy Isn’t Showing You Enough LOVE?
- January 2012: Don’t Let It Happen Again This Year…Three New Years Resolutions To Make In 2012
- December 2011: Get Double The Work Out Of Your Employees While Slashing Overhead Costs, Padding Your Bottom Line And Securing Incredible Loyalty From Your Staff
- November 2011: 5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
- October 2011: Is Your Computer Haunted?
- September 2011: If Getting Email Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device WITHOUT Any Downtime Is Critical To Your Business, Read On…
- August 2011: If You Had An Employee That Worked Slow, Prevented You From Getting Work Done And Was A Constant Source Of Aggravation – You’d FIRE Them.
- July 2011: Do You Hate Writing Big Fat Checks For New Workstations And Software Upgrades?