Read My Book
What Most IT Consultants Won’t Tell You
About IT Support For Your Business
As a busy Executive, I’m sure you’ve experienced more than your fair share of computer problems. And while IT issues aren’t the MOST important crisis you need to address on a day-to-day basis, they certainly can frustrate the heck out of you when you have important deadlines, work piled up and customers to serve.
I wrote my first book, Hassle-Free Computer Support in 2006, The book was very well received and has been read by thousands of local business owners interested in making better use of technology in their businesses. That’s why I recently wrote another book, What Most IT Consultants Won’t Tell You About IT Support For Your Business.” I realize there’s no way to guarantee that you’ll never deal with IT problems, But I can give you solid advice on how to find a great computer consultant who will minimize the downtime and the problems that stress you out.
As a fellow Great Chicago Area business owner, I’d like to share with you a FREE copy of this new book. I’m sure that you already have a computer consultant that you are happy with. This book will give you some great insider tips on what to look for (and what to avoid) when working with anyone tasked with the support of your computer network.
We’d love to hear what you think. When you get a chance, e-mail [email protected] or call us at (312) 345-6471 with your feedback and let us know whether or not our book was helpful to you
Inside this Book, You’ll Discover:
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off , disappointed, or paying for substandard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Insider secrets to contracts, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 10 Critical characteristics to look for in a competent computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” technology support.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- Things you need to know before you purchase a new phone system.
- The most critical part of Data Backups that most companies overlook.
- What is “Cloud Computing” and why should you care about it.