Cloud Computing Solutions from Jexet enable you to seamlessly collaborate with your employees, partners, customers, and business associates using any internet-connected device, at any location -- ultimately helping you maximize productivity and efficiency. And because these services are hosted by the Jexet team of experts, you will never have to worry about the implementation, management, or maintenance, allowing you to focus on what you do best: growing your business.
- An off-premises, hosted server saves money on power and other office utilities.
- You won’t have to insure additional hardware and equipment when your data is hosted in the cloud.
- We leverage our purchasing power to save you money on software licensing and hardware.
- Proactive maintenance means no unexpected repair costs for servers.
- The cloud is a scalable service, perfect if your business hires seasonal employees and contractors.
- We’ll ensure that you’re never stuck with the added expense of unused software licenses.
- The cloud is optimized for multi-location offices and a remote workforce.
- Work from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Resume business immediately, even in the case of a power outage.
- Access the most current version of your documents or files anytime.
- Everyone works on the same versions of software, eliminating compatibility issues.
- Because your computer uses less resources, it will operate at a faster speed.
- The Cloud is intuitive, and easy-to-use, which means it takes only minutes to properly onboard new employees.
- A complete enterprise-level disaster recovery solution is included. (1 hour recovery, virtual standby, offsite data included, 7 years data retention)
- Built-in spam filters, intrusion prevention, antivirus software, firewalls, and phishing protection to protect your data against every cyberattack, scam, or hack.
- Server downtime is greatly reduced due to the robust enterprise-level data center infrastructure. (We use an SSAE16 certified data center)
- Access any business application remotely
- Anytime-access to the cloud means work can be done 24x7x365
- All your apps will be operating on the same patch to avoid compatibility issues
Turn your business into an agile, productive machine by moving to the cloud now. Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.