Who Else Wants To Save Thousands On New Computer Hardware, Software And IT Support While “Going Green?”
If you want a much cheaper way to upgrade your computer network that is also more environmentally friendly, read on…
Through the power of cloud computing, imagine being able to replace your complex, power-sucking, expensive workstations and servers with a much less expensive cloud infrastructure that requires very little power or space to operate.
Thousands of businesses are rapidly trading in their overblown, traditional computer equipment for virtualized desktops and cloud-based servers because of the incredible cost savings in hardware, software and maintenance. Plus it offers instant disaster recovery, the ability to securely work from home or on the road AND it drastically reduces the amount of power needed, making it far more environmentally friendly.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you may benefit from moving your company to the cloud:
- Instantly drop your overall IT expenses (hardware, software, maintenance and power) by 50% or more.
- Get 2-3 more years out of the hardware you DO purchase. Traditional PCs require replacement every 3 years, whereas a virtualized desktop can last up to 5 or 6.
- Have new employees set up within hours instead of days.
- Automatic disaster recovery and protection from fire, flood, theft, viruses and other natural disasters.
- Instant remote access to your e-mail and files from home or on the road.
- Save on electricity (cutting costs and going green), but also reduce the amount of equipment cluttering up your office.
- Easier to maintain which means lowered IT support costs.
FREE Cost Savings Analysis Reveals How Much Money You Could Be Saving By Moving To The Cloud
If you want to understand what “moving to the cloud” means and whether or not it’s right for you, call us for a free cloud assessment that will reveal how much you could save by going to the cloud. This will purely be an educational and informative meeting – not a heavy pressure sales call.
During this meeting we will:
- Explain in plain English what “going to the cloud” means and answer any questions you have about the pros and cons of switching.
- Give you a 4-year cost comparison between upgrading your current traditional network and virtualizing your network that will show what you can save on hardware, software and support.
- Review your current backup solution to see if you really could be back up and running fast in the event of a disaster.
To sign up for your FREE Cost Savings Analysis,
complete the form at the top of the page.
Or Call: 312.583.7254
Get A FREE Cost Savings Analysis Of Replacing
Or Upgrading Your Current Network To The Cloud
Think Green +
"Your service allows me to focus on dentistry instead of computer problems around the office"
Before coming to Jexet Technologies, I used several IT persons to manage my computer system. This turned out to be a big mistake because there was always one problem after another in my office, and there was no consistency to my system. I really grew tired of having one unexpected repair cost after another.
Once we became partners with Jexet Technologies, we didn't experience the down time we had previously had to endure. For once, the same recurring problems just didn't exist anymore. This was important to us because our patient records need to have a flawless system in order to make my staff more productive. Jexet Technologies was working for us even when we didn't realize that behind the scenes they were still on the job.
Dr. Eric Barnes,