Outside sales superstar
Overview of Jexet Technologies
Business Development Job Description
- Are you a great sales person interested in working in IT?
- Are you tired of generating your own leads everyday?
- Do you want to build your book of business and get recurring commission for the deals you closed?
- Do you want to be happy everyday in a company that really cares about you?
Jexet Technologies is looking for two outside sales superstar for our managed IT service and business phone system. Do not apply unless you are the best and can prove it. Earn $60K if you're average, $90K if you're good, and $150K plus if you're great. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer. Come and build your own empire within our fun, fast paced and progressive company.
Why join Jexet Technologies?
Check the career page to know more.
- We give residuals for the recurring revenue you generated.
- We provide top notch industry sales training to help you grow.
- As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the small and medium business market and introduce new products and services to our existing clients for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- You will meet with decision-makers to analyze the client’s requirements by performing a technology assessment of their existing network infrastructure and support system.
- The sales process will be based on value as you use a consultative, customer-focused sales approach that is unique to our industry and sets us apart from our competitors.
- You will be expected to meet or exceed the projected dollar volumes in terms of revenues and profitability, as well as meeting the sales activity requirements.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and experience:
- 2 to 3 years prior service sales experience including prospecting for new business through cold calling and direct meetings;
- Proven success of consistently achieving and/or exceeding monthly targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Strong telephone and face-to-face presentation skills ability to listen well and the ability to create sales opportunities;
- College degree in Sales/Marketing or Business Administration;
- Self-starter with a solid work ethic and the ability to work independently or in a team environment;
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process and a heavy emphasis on client satisfaction (Responsive and empathetic to client needs);
- Commitment to achieve vendor specific sales-certifications with our key business partners; and
- Ability to travel locally.
Compensation and Benefit
- $40K - $50K base salary based on the experience and past sales track record
- Performance based commission plan for both onetime and recurring revenue generated.
- Health and dental coverage provided
- 401K plan Provided
- Industry sales training
- Employee profit sharing
- Cellphone Allowance
- Travel allowance