Get Your Free Report
5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know
Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
"I can have peace of mind. I can focus on selling cars instead of fixing computers!"
Availability of service in a timely manner is the most important factor to my company when choosing an IT service. Jexet Technologies has kept me out of jail, because if my data were lost, I would have had to break the arm of our old computer guy. Jexet Technologies impressed me most because they knew how to do an assessment of our system and recommended an action plan for us to follow. They gave me an action plan that even I could understand…in plain English.
I am confident that if something does happen with my computer system, Jexet Technologies will be able to get me up and going again in a timely manner. I no longer have to worry about my employee’s downtime. Personally, I have found that I can have peace of mind, because my cost of finding documents when needed have been greatly reduced.
I recommend Jexet Technologies because I feel that they are very competent to solve any computer problem. I know they have great employees who have the knowledge base to do anything computer related. At last, I can focus on selling cars instead of fixing computers.
Union auto sales