Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
Cloud Computing Services from Jexet Technologies give you the power to collaborate using the Internet and intranet in your office to make doing business more efficient. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your every day business processes.
Because these services are hosted by the experts at Jexet Technologies, you'll never have to worry about the management, maintenance or equipment that keeps them running smoothly - so you can focus on running your business.
- Increase Productivity
- Work from anywhere, anytime on ANY device. (Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android phone etc.)
- If you lose power at the office, you will be able to continue working from any location, right where you left off and no work is lost!
- Access to the most current version of your documents or files, anytime.
- Everything is in the Cloud, including your servers and desktops.
- Only one software upgrade necessary to benefit everyone in your company.
- Older computer workstations will operate at a faster speed.
- Only takes minutes to properly outfit new employees.
- Reduce Costs
- Cloud’s remote server saves money on power and other office utilities.
- Benefit from insurance savings which reduces operational costs.
- We leverage our purchasing power for our clients to save money on software licensing and hardware.
- No unexpected repair costs for servers.
- You can scale up and down quickly, perfect for businesses using seasonal employees and contractors.
- Never stuck with extra unneeded software licenses.
- Optimized for multiple-location offices and a remote workforce.
- More Secure
- A complete enterprise-level disaster recovery solution is included. (1 hour recovery, virtual standby, offsite data included, 7 years data retention)
- Built-in spam filters, intrusion prevention, antivirus software and phishing protection.
- Server downtime is greatly reduced due to the robust enterprise-level data center infrastructure (We use an SSAE16 certified data center)
- Enterprise-level server hardware and firewall with full redundancy.
Request a Quote?
Since serving you best means customizing a service plan for your environment and usage level, Jexet offers several options for pricing. Give us a call and speak with an account executive who can learn a bit about your company and work with you to quote a plan that meets your needs and budget.