Don’t Upgrade Your Server
Cloud computing is a concept that could save your business quite a bit of money on software, hardware, upgrades and services.
Instead of purchasing hardware and software for your office, with cloud computing you put your programs on a highly secure “super-server” online. All you need is an Internet connection to your office and you’re in business.
Here are 9 reasons why “cloud computing” has caught on FAST with small to medium businesses, and why you might consider it too:
1. Create An INSTANT Virtual Office. Access and work from any secure PC, laptop or device. If you have employees who travel, are in remote locations or ever need to work from home, this is an ideal solution.
2. Save Hard Dollars On Software, Hardware And Support. Never purchase, install or maintain servers or other network equipment again.
3. Less Downtime and Fewer Problems. Software in the cloud runs on extremely fast and reliable systems that include some form of redundancy. Compare that to your own server going down; until you get it fixed, you’re unable to work.
4. Automatic Disaster Recovery. If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it 100 times: make sure you back up your data. But when your data is hosted in the cloud, the backup is done automatically for you and accessible from anywhere you work.
5. Less Expensive To Scale Up Or Down. With cloud computing, you pay only for what you need and increase or decrease storage or resources when necessary.
6. Hassle-Free Software. All of your software is loaded on a server in a datacenter and then shared over the Internet. There are no software disks to manage, organize or file.
7. Environmentally Friendly. Cloud computing uses significantly less power in your office. You also won’t have to upgrade your hardware as often, which means fewer PCs, laptops and other components piling up in landfills.
8. No More Expensive Software Upgrades. Networks in the cloud benefit from automatic software upgrades; best of all, they are done FOR you.
9. Reduced Maintenance. When your software is in the cloud, patches are automatically applied, meaning fewer reboots and downtime for maintenance. It’s all taken care of for you.
Free Cloud Readiness Assessment
And Cost Analysis
At no cost or obligation, our highly trained team of IT pros will come to your office and conduct a comprehensive Cloud Readiness Assessment to help determine if your business could benefit from moving to the cloud.
The Assessment has 3 parts:
- Cost Analysis And Inventory: We’ll look at your current network hardware, software, data and applications. We’ll also compile an IT cost assessment to reveal your total spend on IT, including Internet connectivity, support and other fees. Our goal is to find ways we can significantly lower your overall IT costs while simplifying and improving your workflow
- Health Check: We will perform our 64-Point Audit of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware and other hidden problems you might not know about.
- Cloud Readiness. After looking at the above areas, we then look at how you and your employees work and see what applications or processes we can safely move to the cloud to improve ease of use and lower your costs.
To Claim Your FREE Cloud Readiness
Fill Out The Form On This Page or
Call Us at 312-583-7254
"With Jexet Cloud Computing I Can Work From Anywhere, Anytime on Any device."
Despite our small size, we had huge data needs and an out-of-town schedule that included evenings and weekends. Within weeks, Jexet had reconfigured our IT infrastructure in an elegant and rock solid way. With Jexet Cloud Computing I can Work from anywhere, anytime on any device. I don’t need to worry about losing data when we lose power at the office. Cloud computing also saves us money in many ways. Our monthly charge is a bargain for the total peace of mind Jexet has given us on the IT front.
Chicago Winter Company