Could Buying A Computer Actually
Your Cash Flow?
If you dread writing checks for a network upgrade because it hits your cash flow in a big way, then you’ll want to look into HaaS or “hardware as a service.”
HaaS is becoming a more common option for businesses because it allows you to pay for ALL your IT services – hardware, installation, security, backups, applications, Internet, etc. – as a flat-fee service, thereby eliminating the heavy cash-flow hit of upgrading or expanding a computer network and giving you the ability to write off 100% of your IT expenses without having to depreciate those assets over time. Additionally, your IT provider takes total responsibility for the maintenance of your network.
Like businesses that lease their equipment, HaaS customers pay monthly for their infrastructure. This allows them to keep more cash in their pocket and gives them the tax advantage of converting a typical capital expense into an operational expense. But unlike leasing, HaaS can also do the following:
- No More Expensive Surprise Upgrades. With HaaS, your computers are automatically replaced with new ones every 3-4 years, ensuring compatibility with almost any software refresh. No end-of-lease buyouts of outdated equipment or ever having to re- lease equipment again.
- Warranties Are A Thing Of The Past. With a HaaS program, you get your equipment AND the service included in the monthly cost. Anything that goes wrong with the computer (like the inevitable computer crash just days after your warranty expires) is our problem to resolve. Plus, since HaaS computers are replaced on a regular schedule, you don’t have to settle for refurbished parts or old computers for long.
- One Easy Invoice. Purchasing via a HaaS program is like having a condo. You get control of what goes in it, but don’t have to worry about maintenance, building-code issues or updating the facade Everything in one low monthly fee!
Looking for a way to get new computers without the big up-front outlay of cash? Call us today to learn more about HaaS and find out if it’s a right fit for your business.
Enjoy these benefits with HaaS:
- Avoid expensive computer and server hardware upgrades.
- Free software licensing and upgrades.
- Your warranty is covered by us.
- Pay-as-you-go service.
- Your full monthly expense is a tax write-off.
Looking To Upgrade Equipment While
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 312-583-7254
Before coming to Jexet Technologies, I used several IT persons to manage my computer system. This turned out to be a big mistake because there was always one problem after another in my office, and there was no consistency to my system.
Dr. Eric Barnes,
I have had my dental practice for almost 25 years in South Holland, Illinois. Our Office do implants, whitening, bridge work and dentures. I also have advanced training in orthodontics including the new invisaline techniques.
Dr. Albert F Gruber,