Jexet Technologies is a IT Managed Service Provider specializing in delivering technology solutions that optimize productivity, strengthen customer relationships, enhance data sharing and drive profitability. Appointment setters assist Jexet Sales reps create and build consultative long-term relationships with their customers in order to create technology solutions that impact their bottom line.
What we're Looking for:
- Dependable and energetic
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to build and maintain professional client relationships via phone.
- Must be able to sit for long periods.
- Ability to meet objectives
- 10-15 calls an hour
- Set 2 appointments per week
- Record all activies
- High school diploma/GED is required. (Current college student ideal)
- Computer Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Comfortable learning new CRM software
- Position is based in downtown Chicago
- Hiring for Part Time position, 15-20 hours a week
- Flexible schedules, but must be during business hours (M-F: 9am – 5pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set appointments for new prospective customers
- Create accurate records in CRM on all leads and calls made
- Responsible for keeping track of appointments set and results
- Responsible to maintain goals and objectives for appointments they have set
- Responsible for memorizing scripts and rebuttals
- Ensure every call is handled professionally
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefit:
- $10 per hour
- $25 bonus for each appointment set
- $250 for each new client obtained from appointment
You may send your application via email: HR@jexet.com