Vice President of Service
VP Service Job Description:
Jexet Technologies is looking to hire a VP of Service Delivery. This person will oversee and lead the delivery of our services to all Jexet clients as well as the service team of Jexet Network Technicians, Project Managers and Engineers. Experience in leading a service team supporting external clients is key.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED - VP of Service Delivery
A hands on process-oriented leader, with strong project management skills and the ability to balance these with the requirement for on-going innovation. A leader that can grow and develop the team while interacting with our clients and ensuring they can have “IT Peace of Mind” and focus on their core business.
The VP, Service Delivery will possess a dynamic, collaborative style. He/she leads by example and possesses an entrepreneurial orientation. He/she will also be expected to provide the leadership required to meet the needs of the business and operate as a strategic partner that seeks to find ways to improve business performance and enhance growth. He or she needs to be capable of operating a lean, efficient organization and will bring the right combination of leadership, vision and energy to the organization.
Execution skills: A pragmatic professional who makes things happen, with a passion for delivery rather than deliberation. One who is collaborative, but focused and decisive, and drives relentless execution of day-to-day operations, continuous improvement, and the delivery of critical projects and programs. Someone who will personally solve problems, spontaneously give feedback and coach others, and take decisive action to ensure strategic business and IT objectives are achieved.
Influencing skills: The VP, Service Delivery will drive significant organizational change that is fueled by increased demand for improved capabilities, new products and growth. As such, he/she will need to influence key operating leaders to make decisions that may be perceived as difficult. He or she must be able to influence others through his/her credibility, leadership skills, and the ability to build and present compelling business cases.
Demonstrated, hands on, “roll-up-your-sleeves" operating style
Thorough understanding of industry systems and best practices
Short-term and long-term planning and execution abilities
- Lead, Manage service teams and hold team Accountable
- Managing Client satisfaction
- Managing service ticket board and procedure to ensure efficiency
- Handling Service ticket Escalation as level 3 techs
- Managing Project to ensure projects on time on budget
- Develop and grow existing team consistent with company growth
- Strongly agree and match of company core value.
- 3+ years IT service management experience (experience with a MSP a plus)
- 4 years experiences of RMM, PSA tools, familiar with connectwise and Kaseya is preferred.
- Pass Behavior assessment and Cognitive Aptitude assessment.
- A college degree in computer science, preferred
- Minimum of 10 years or more experience in progressively responsible information technology leadership roles known for their outstanding IT departments
- 10 years IT experiences, expert in Windows server, VMWare, Networking, BUDR, information security
- Track record of success in an IT leadership role enabling the business to scale effectively and efficiently
- Proven success building and leading a strong management team
- Proven success leading a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Industry experience will ideally include telecommunications (VoIP, and consumer-retail), Cloud Services and Network Management
- Track record of growing businesses and profitability through systems capabilities and efficiencies
- Proven experience implementing structured approaches, process disciplines and performance-based measurement
- Unquestionable trustworthiness, goal-focused, and a sense of urgency.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to understand what motivates particular individuals to achieve goals.
- Understands the various ‘hats’ a sales leader must wear.
- Execution-focused and persistent.
- Must possess superior interpersonal abilities as well as the ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature, and flexible manner.
- Must possess good reasoning abilities, communication skills and be able to exercise sound judgment.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Results and people oriented—ability to balance other business considerations.
- Service oriented and assertive/persuasive.
Why Work with Jexet:
Freedom to build your empire inside Jexet, you will be the one in charge.
Great support from CEO and peers, we are part of many industry peer groups, you will participate many different industry conferences and trainings to empower yourself to become the best of the industry.
- We have a great culture of Integrity, Happiness, and Growth, perfection, open and honest.
- We have $1M cash investment in bank to fuel the company growth.
- We have a strong sales/marketing engine to grow the company
- We are willing to give equity to the right candidate so he/she can gain part of the company he/she leads and grows
Health, life, dental insurance, 401k provided
Compensation plan consists of base salary, commission, recurring bonus, and equity