IT Technician Internship
The goal of Jexet Technologies doing business is to deliver top-industry standard and enterprise-scaled service to fully support business owners for them to focus only on their specific business without IT concerns. Our technical intern program was created to select the potential job candidates who might be a great fit to our company culture and for our clients.
Tasks and Description:
- 3 months unpaid intern/training program
- Go through company training to develop skills in commonly used IT software and develop personal knowledge.
- Answer and make calls to gather client and ticket information.
- Use ConnectWise ticketing system to generate and update tickets.
- Successfully coordinate with co-employees and clients to fulfill tasks as needed.
- Perform basic desktop troubleshooting after training period.
- Ad-hoc office tasks.
- Passion for IT
- At least 1 year of experience in break/fix and/or networking position
- Potential position if performance meets the standards of the company
- Mentorship from experienced technicians
- Learn in a real life Help Desk environment
- Learn about managed IT processes and usual procedures
- Learn the most popular PSA tools
- Learn the most popular RMM tools
Possible career paths:
- Help Desk Tech
- Field Tech
- Senior Tech
- Enterprise Tech
- Technology Sales
- Sales Engineer
- Service Team Lead
- Service Manager