IT Tech Internship
Why join us:
The goal of Jexet Technologies doing business is to deliver top-industry standard and enterprise-scaled service to fully support business owners for them to focus only on their specific business without IT concerns. Our technical intern program was created to select the potential job candidates who might be a great fit to our company culture and for our clients.
What we're Looking for:
- Eagerness to excel in the IT field
- Passion in IT, specifically in the line of desktop support, systems administration and network engineering
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-motivated individual able to work within a high-paced environment
- At least a high school diploma
- College students and fresh-graduates are welcomed
- Knowledge of desktop troubleshooting and IT concepts
- 1-month unpaid leading to 2 months paid internship
- Go through company training to develop skills in commonly used IT software and develop personal knowledge.
- Answer and make calls to gather client and ticket information.
- Use ConnectWise ticketing system to generate and update tickets.
- Successfully coordinate with co-employees and clients to fulfill tasks as needed.
- Perform basic desktop troubleshooting after training period.
- Ad-hoc office tasks.
Compensation and Benefit:
- +/- $12/hr determined after performance deliberation at the 1-month mark.
- Learn the most popular PSA tools
- Learn the most popular RMM tools
- Learn in a real life Help Desk environment
- Learn about how managed IT processes and usual procedures
- Mentorship from experienced technicians
- Potential position if performance meets the standards of the company
Possible career paths:
- Help Desk Tech
- Field Tech
- Senior Tech
- Enterprise Tech
- Technology Sales
- Sales Engineer
- Service Team Lead
- Service Manager