Help Desk Technician
Why join us:
As Jexet is rapidly growing, we are looking to hire 2-3 helpdesk technicians within the year. Final start date is tentative at the moment. We are looking for applications we can process immediately for final interview ~1 month before the start date.
This position requires a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, solid technical knowledge on desktop support and the desire to grow with the team and as an individual both as an IT technician and as an employee in the business.
What we're Looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, effective communication skills that will aid you in building relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Passion for IT; aim to develop within the field
- A+, and other related, certification/s preferred (not necessarily required)
- At least one-year experience in the following:
- Printer set-up
- Desktop Support
- Email support for MS Office 2010 and 2013 and Office 365
- VOIP Support
- Internet connectivity issues support
- Active Directory account creations
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Constantly communicate with the technical team in the daily works in the business.
- Provide first level support to the specific client assigned to him/her.
- Communicate effectively the problems, concerns and updates relating the issues he/she is assigned on.
- Adhere to the internal processes and procedures regarding the work delivered.
- Perform necessary documentations of issues and resolutions.
- Must be self-sufficient and a fast learner
Compensation and Benefit:
- 30-35k per annum. Determined based on previous experience, pre-employment exam results and face-to-face interview.
- Free medical, dental, vision plan for employee only.
- 5%-4% 401k match
- Career mobility
- Training and certification sponsorship
- Career mobility