Why join us:
JEXET TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is a leading provider of technology solutions to various educational, healthcare-related and non-profit establishments since 2002 and known for its 19-second response time, superior resolution time and bold guarantees.
As Jexet is rapidly growing, we are looking to hire more field technicians within the year. Final start date is tentative at the moment. We are looking for applications we can process immediately for final interview ~1 month before the start date.
What we're Looking for:
- At least one-year experience in the following:
- Printer set-up
- Desktop Support
- Email support for MS Office 2010 and 2013 and Office 365
- VOIP Support
- Internet connectivity issues support
- Active Directory account creations
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Strong organization and time management skills, effective communication skills that will aid you in building relationships with colleagues and clients.
- A+ certification is not required but preferred.
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work rotation in after-hours/weekend on-call schedule.
- Ability to travel locally
- Available on some occasions for after-hours and weekend work
- Provide Level 1 technical support for projects and reactive tickets, both on-site and in-house
- Interface with staff as the internal IT technician for the office.
- Will report to work or client site on variable schedule between 7:30 am and 5pm
- Work tickets assigned/scheduled by reactive/project teams
- Attend daily and weekly service meeting in-house or virtually
- Accurately maintain time logs
- Schedule preventive maintenances for all clients.
- Training towards certifications needed for position and career path.
Compensation and Benefit:
- 30-35k per annum. Determined based on previous experience, pre-employment exam results and face-to-face interview.
- Free medical, dental, vision plan for employee only.
- 5%-4% 401k match
- Career mobility
- 1 mi : $0.525 mileage reimbursement
- Training and certification sponsorship
- Career mobility